Tuesday, July 5, 2011

English Course at Seri Menanti Resort

In front of Seri Menanti Resort
I went to an English Course last month at Seri Menanti Resort, Seri Menanti Negeri Sembilan. I had a great time of learning the correct pronunciation (huhu).
The map of Negeri Sembilan
Seri Menanti Resort is near Kuala Pilah, Negeri Sembilan. Wiki says 'Seri Menanti is the royal capital of the state of Negeri Sembilan, Malaysia. Situated in the Kuala Pilah  district, it houses the seat of the head of state or Yamtuan Besar, the local equivalent of the Sultan. The royal palace is known as "Istana Besar".


Me, myself and I.
That's the chalet in the resort.
The pool in front of my room. But I was sitting in the chalet area.
Google Image-The room
Behind me is the room where i stayed for three days. This course is one of the best courses i had attended.

No comments:

Post a Comment